Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Question Friday 8/3/12





 


This week’s questions & My Answers:



1What is a must in a hotel room?
 
Honestly, anything I write down will make me sound like a snob.  I like a clean bathroom, especially the shower floor.  I like to have a chair in the room so that you don't always have to sit on the bed and air conditioning is always a plus!
 
2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? 
 
HAHA I would get a Gold in sitting on my butt!  I suck at pretty much everything else.
 
3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject?
 
Mama's answer summed up exactly how I feel!

4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have.
 
I plead the fifth!

5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale?
 
Again Mama's answer fits me to a T! Although after reading about the utensils, I think I might need to take a page out of Howie Mandel's book and start bringing my own with me when I eat out...


Head on over to FQF and join in the fun!

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment