Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can you feel the love?

A few weeks ago I came across this website which led to this!  And so the hunt began for foam wreaths, felt etc.

I liked it so much I made two!  Then I just had to have something between them and of course I had to have something from Papertrey  Ink which led to this homage to Valentines Day!


Each of those wreaths have over 300, 3" circles.  I used my spellbinder circle dies and ran it through my cuttlebug.  I read that some people cut each one out by hand.  My hats off to those people, I think I did about three before I decided mine were not going to be done that way!  Can you say carpel tunnel!  :)  The paper in the banner is just stuff I had in my stash. The letters were cut out on the Cricut and the banner and circles were from Papertrey dies.  On the mantel you can see a piece of scroll-work my DH made.  He is pretty crafty too!  It says "Faith Family and Friends" and isn't that what it is all about in the end?  I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment