Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Long Week!

It has been a long tiring week...

It all started late Tuesday night with a bought of the flu.  Fun times.  I didn't sleep at all.  Then it started snowing,  this was the only snow I saw all day, from my bed: 


Then it started raining, freezing rain on top of the snow and then that froze.  Can you say inches of snowcicles?

Here is a beautiful picture my friend Wendy Griffin took:


37 hours without power, while sick, not fun.  All's well that ends well though, the ice and snow are gone and so is my flu!  Yay!  Now I am going to start looking into moving to a place with year round warmth and get away from this crappy weather.  I am beginning to think four different seasons are overrated.  I would like to have a few years that are all just warm.  Hmm, I bet Maui is nice...  I'm off to buy a lotto ticket.

Wishing you a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment