Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday Week 35






Photobucket


This week’s statements:


1.       I have never been to ___
2.       I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be ____
3.       If I didn’t have___________________I’d be completely lost
4.       _________________________is always the best feeling at the end of the day








My Answers:

    1.       I have never been to the Grand Canyon.

    2.       I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be a perfectionist...

    3.       If I didn’t have iPhone I’d be completely lost.  I LOVE my phone!

    4.       Coming home and greeting my cat Smokey (along with taking off my shoes) is always the best feeling at the end of the day! 


      To follow along or join in the fun click the picture above.

      Thanks for visiting!

      1 comment:

      1. I share all of yours, except my phone is a droid, and my cat is Alex.....Usually I take off my work shoes and drive home in old comfy ones....

        ReplyDelete