Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving Table 2012

I was going to post some Christmas pics and realized I never posted my Thanksgiving pics! This was my first time hosting more than four people for Thanksgiving and while there was only six of us I was still anxious. We cleaned the house top to bottom (well, hubby cleaned most of it((he has OCD)), I did question why my closet needed to be straightened up or the spots on my shower door removed when they come back on the very next shower! AND no one was going to see them anyway!)  I did get some new dishes out of the deal though so yay me!

I used my PTI stamps and dies to make these cute place cards.




Here is a shot of the table before the food was brought out, I think this is like the 3rd time this dinning set has been used in 15 years.  I don't have a close up of the china but there are three full sets.  Two sets from hubby's grandma, one from my grandma and one partial set from my wedding.



In the middle of all the cleaning, cooking and whatnot this guy was really helpful, NOT!  :)






I still love my Smokey though.

Thanksgiving dinner turned out wonderful!  Everything was perfectly cooked and delicious.  A good time was had by all!


Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment