Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey's 4th Anniversary

I have been a HUGE fan of Papertrey Ink since 2008. I love everything about them. I think almost all of my paper crafting projects have something from Papertrey on them.  The contest is to choose my favorite card from last year.  I think I have to choose this one.  I CAS'ed this from someone on the web but I can't find the link Edited:  I found the link!  The talented Maile Belles designed this card. Please check out her blog, she has TONS of talent and she looks very sweet.  (I haven't met her but her picture makes me think she would be nice to know!)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yep! this is so PTI in style. A lovely clean and simple design - my favourite style. Gorgeous Tonya and well worth CAS'ing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! As a shabbier, I really marvel at how you are able to use such restraint and create such a perfectly beautiful card. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today - good luck with the PTI contests!

    ReplyDelete