Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Follow Friday 12/2/11





Photobucket


This week’s statements:


1.       I can’t believe_____
2.       ___is my favorite Christmas song
3.       If I don’t have my ___________ in the morning, I cannot make it through the day.
4.  I love my __________ dearly but wish ______ .

My statements:
1.       I can’t believe it's December already!  This year flew by.
2.       Do you Hear what I Hear is my favorite Christmas song.
3.       If I don’t have my latte in the morning, I cannot make it through the day.
4.       I love my cats dearly but wish they would throw up in the litter box!


Hilary is always looking for statements so head on over and join in on the fun!  If she picks your statement you get to co-host the hop!
To follow along or join in the fun click the picture above. 

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. if #4 was possible, I would be a very happy girl. I stepped in a hair ball this AM. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, I'm very lucky that we don't have the hairball problem...:)!!! And I'm grateful for that...

    ReplyDelete