Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Six Word Saturday 12/24/11





Ready for our Prime Rib Dinner!


It happens only once a year.  I would have it more often but I am not spending $70.00 for a roast!  I am a bit frugal when it comes to some things...  (crafts not included)  :)   This makes Christmas dinner even more special I think. 
We are going up to the snow in the morning for some tubing, which should be a blast!  Hopefully nothing gets hurt on this old body of mine so that I can cook dinner when I get home.  I am already planning on laying in bed not moving much on Monday, I have a feeling that my muscles are going to be a bit annoyed with me for bouncing down hills in the cold!

I hope your holiday is everything you want it to be and more.


Merry Christmas,

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I think we're going to have prime rib tomorrow. Have fun in the snow! I hope you have a merry Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some!
    Have a happy and a merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you didn't suffer any injury with the tubing and that you had a great Christmas - thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete