Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Year of Flowers Cards

Lisa Johnson made these lovely cards and I had to give them a try.  The stamp set is Year of Flower from Papertrey Ink.


 


All supplies PTI except flowers colored with copics.

These were fun to make and go together pretty quickly, once the coloring is done.  I could see making more of these to give as gift sets.

Thank you for stopping by!

p.s. Funny thing, while I was adding the pictures I had to add them one by one and thought I kept counting wrong as it turns out, one picture was missing.  Then I found the pic and was still short one card, that is when I realized I only made eleven cards in stead of the twelve I thought I made...  After thinking I was going crazy for awhile, I decided I was already crazy!  :)

p.p.s.  haha!  I just counted again and I am still short some pictures!  Maybe I need to go back to grade school and learn to count again...

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Tonya! Great colouring and a perfect set (even if it's not the right number! ;) )

    ReplyDelete