It's Tuesday and that means its time to pour a cup of tea and have a little chat, won't you join me?
This week's questions & my answers:
1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
No we don't usually do anything special, he will sometimes get me flowers. It's just another day in paradise for us!
2. When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
I usually wear pants, only because I don’t have many non formal dresses. Not that I have many formal dresses either…
3. Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
I have a manual toothbrush.
4. Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
I did, we would give valentines to all of our classmates and sometimes have a party.
5. If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
Hmm, as a crafty person you would think this was an easy question for me… I guess it depends on how you define craft. If it is a skill, I would like to learn woodworking. This would be very useful for the other hobbies that I have such as decorative painting. I would like to learn to speak Spanish and Italian. I would love to learn Yoga! If you define it as a hobby type craft then I want to learn how to sew. Is that too many answers for one little question? Haha