Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PTI Printables Card

It's Papertrey Ink's 6th Birthday! Today's challenge was to use some of the printables that the very talented design team designed.  This is what I came up with...




I'm not happy with this card at all...  This is totally out of my comfort zone with colors and designer paper.  I find I buy all kinds of DP but I don't seem to use them much.  I couldn't find any DP in my stash with colors I was looking for.  I don't care for the way the ribbon shows the score tape and looks wrinkly.  That being said, I made it and good, bad or indifferent I am posting it!   :)  I do like the layout it is from Mojo Monday last month.

Happy Birthday PTI!


PTI Supplies - Soft Stone Ribbon, Simply Chartreuse CS & Printable.  DP Basic Grey

1 comment:

  1. I like this card! I really like the combo of patterned papers you used. I am the same way with most pattern paper....way out of my comfort zone. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete