Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Celebrate and Thinking of You Cards




Oh my gosh, have you used Gelatos before?  If you haven't you must try them!  I have to admit that I won a Mixed Media Sampler pack on Facebook last year and it still isn't open.   Last week I was in my local craft store and they had a metallic set on the sale table and I bought it actually opened the package and tried them out!  What a concept, using the things you buy.  :)  If you know know me you know I have several a couple of things that I just had to have but have yet to use them...shh, don't tell the hubby!  
I started searching on You Tube and Pinterest for different ways to use them and came across this gorgeous card and had to give it a try!  The only thing I did differently was to use gesso on the parts of the paper where the gelatos were going to be used to help them blend a bit better.  I love how they turned out!  The second card I used metallic colors and it gives it just a slight glimmer.  

The ink on both cards and stamp for the first card are PTI Summer Sunrise and Winter Wisteria.  The stamp on the second card and die are both from Lil Inkers.


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment: