Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Six Word Saturday 7/13/13


Back from one vacation needing another...

I think the next vacation, hopefully not another five years from now, will be somewhere where there are no phones, computer, noise or, and this is a big one, very many people.  I am thinking a warm beach somewhere with a book and nothing else.  That sounds more like a vacation to me. 

Vegas was hot!  I mean so hot we went out in the early morning and after the sun went down in the evening.  So hot the air conditioning didn't make me cold.  I was a fun trip but just a bit more busy than I was looking for. 

The hotel was AWESOME, if you get the chance to stay at the Venetian do it!  Stunning rooms, beautiful hotel, nice staff.

Unfortunately, Las Vegas will be around another day since I left my paycheck at the tables and in the slots...


Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!


3 comments:

  1. welcome back - isn't it crazy when you feel like you need a vacation after a vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need a vacation after my vacation. :) I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can identify with that feeling. I think it will really hit me if I don't have a job to go to when school starts in th fall.

    ReplyDelete