Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

First visit to the Farmers Market this year!

Boy was it crowded!  One of our fist nice days this year.  It hit 80 for the first time in 301 days!  Everyone with a stroller, young child and dog were there!  I don't know if it was my mood (moody, me?), the heat or what, but I just wasn't getting in to being there.  
I did see some wonderful fruits and veggies but I didn't get any pictures because my camera decided it didn't want to take pictures anymore! The nerve!  I just get stupid lines across the screen.  Grrr.  
Luckily, (after awhile) I realized I had my iPhone and was able to snap a couple of pictures of some beautiful hydrangeas!  They are my favorite, I love all the different colors they come in.  These pictures show a few that I have not seen before.
The very top one is a Pink Deep Fuchsia color.  I was stunning!  I just don't have a spot in my yard to put it so I had to leave it there for some other lucky person.


I think this one is my favorite!  It is a very soft pink color and it looks to be a mix between a traditional and a lace cap hydrangea.  I would have bought this if my husband hadn't been with me.  I would have put it somewhere!  Maybe even the neighbors yard!  Anywhere close by just to be able to see it whenever I wanted.

Be sure to check out your local Farmers Markets this summer and help support the hard working farmers in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment