Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Homemade flag for the 4th!

I knew as soon as I saw this post, I was going to have to make one for myself!

This is my version:
 

The directions on the blog are very easy to follow.  Hubby (thank you honey) did all the cutting and gluing, I just painted it.  The hardest part for me was adding the stars!  I didn't have a stamp that would fit so I made a stencil to get them all the same size. 

I really like how it turned out and I  think it will stay up for awhile.


P.S.  This post has been featured on Kindra's blog At Home with K, please check it out and leave her some love.  Thanks Kindra!


I have linked up to these wonderful sites:
UndertheTableandDreaming






A Marvelous Mess




Tip Junkie handmade projects











Today's Creative Blog
lil luna link party button




SYS Thurs















Party Button






Bubbly Nature
Iron Violet Designs
monogramJoin  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up
    party!

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect flag for your porch! You have such a lovely home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chris Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Tonya! I'm so glad to see you used my tutorial for your wood flag! It looks great on your front porch! I'm featuring your project at this week's Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kindra! It is a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete