Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-A-Faire Knots Badge - Ribbon Techniques Challenge

The first challenge this morning is Knots Badge-Ribbon Techniques Challenge

I hope to try all of the challenges but the one that jumped out to me was Betsy's I love the "ribbon roast" technique and have only tried it on large fabric so I just had to try that one for sure. The next one that jumped out at me was Erin's I couldn't decide on which one so I decided to combine the two!  
This is what I came up with: 


Those ribbon flowers are so cool IRL!  I will be doing that more often.  The layered ribbon I am going to have to play around with I am not "loving" it on this card but I do love some of the other participants here & here versions that turned out awesome so I will be trying it again.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

 

1 comment: