Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Friday 8/3/12




Photobucket


This week’s statements:


  1. I have no desire ___
  2. I love the smell of ___because____
  3. I wish that my ___________ would magically_________
  4. In one month I ____________

My statements:
  1. I have no desire to go to the beach when it is cold.
  2. I love the smell of campfire because it reminds me of camping as a kid.
  3. I wish that my weight would magically melt away!
  4. In one month I hope to have some craft entries in the fair.



Hilary is always looking for statements so head on over and join in on the fun!  If she picks your statement you get to co-host the hop!
To follow along and join in the fun click here or the picture above. 

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't sat at a good campfire in many, many years. It's on my to do list though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a campfire in years, gosh, maybe since childhood? But, I remember the smell. Good Luck with your crafting and I hope you meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beach may not be fun in the cold, but when it snows it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the blog hop ~ will you be posting pictures of your craft entries?

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete