Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Six Word Saturday 8/18/12



It's been really hot here lately...


We are not used to triple temps here in the Pacific NorthWET.  Most people don't like it when it get in the high 80's...  Luckily the temps start coming down today and for all of next week.  

One thing I worry about are thunderstorms they are calling for today starting more fires here and in the Eastern part of the state.  We are going on almost 30 days with no rain.  I know it is bad all over our country so please keep the fire and safety workers, not to mention the family's in the path of fires everywhere, in your prayers.


Hope you have a wonderful day!






5 comments:

  1. It certainly seems as though the world's on a new and dangerous tilt these days, eh?

    Hang in there. We'll all keep crossed fingers for a return to whatever normal is, wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are finally getting a little relief from our terribly hot temps here in Kansas. It is only 83 degrees right now, and it has been over 100 many days this summer! We even woke up to a little bit of rain this morning.

    Weather is certainly changing and some strange things are happening. Lots of fire around the country this summer. I pray all will be well in your area.

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ron....This summer's high temps in unusual places, and record- breaking temps all over the country, along with natural disasters, and fires.....Need I go on?...It's damn scary....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually enjoy your cool, rainy weather...it's my favourite weather...does that make me weird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the heat because I know before i turn around it will be freezing...

    ReplyDelete