Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mr. Bones' Halloween Spook Out

Papertrey Ink is having a Halloween blog hop called "Mr. Bones' Halloween Spook Out".  You can see some of the other awesome creations and read more about it here.



I had a lot of fun making this card.  I think it turned out really cute. Not sure where the sentiment stamp is from I have had it for years and the ghosts are stamped with Memento Tux Black on Cerulean and then cut out.  The house was already cut out and colored brown so I took some grey Copics to darken it up and make it look spookier.  I stamped the windows with the crackle stamp to make it look like they are all cracked.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

 

5 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card! Love the colours you used and the ghosts.-Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Tonya!! I love those ghosts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ghostly Card! I love that you even distressed the edges. Is that house a purchased die cut? If so, from where?

    ReplyDelete