Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 2012 Papertrey Blog Hop







This month it is all about breaking out of your comfort zone and trying out some non-traditional color schemes for a holiday card or tag!

Boy was this a challenge!  I never really saw myself as a "traditional" color girl when it came to Christmas but this challenge showed me that I like the very traditional colors.  Sorry for the bad pic, my good camera was missing so I took this with my phone ( you can see my shadow on the card, lol)  The card is only slightly better in real life.  I kept playing with the filters on photobucket to get some more pop out of it but is just isn't there. :) I have another card that I will post when I get home from work as I am already late!  I can't wait to see all of the other beautiful entries for the hop!  You can check them out on Nicole's blog.


Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. I don't know what is up with the white behind the wording!   It is annoying, I will try and find a fix for it this weekend.

2 comments: