Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Holidays FFC09

Okay I know it is only June first but I have been meaning to join this challenge since it started earlier this year.  I just couldn't bring myself to get my Christmas stamps back out.  (I think I have more Christmas stamps than any other, even flowers!) 
This challenge uses the classic Christmas colors of Red, Green and Gold which was all I needed to breakout those stamps!


I bought this Santa stamp (Stampendous) at an after Christmas sale last year so this is my first time using it.  I love it!  The Happy Holidays is from PTI Stylish Sentiments Holiday.  I used white fun flock on the hat.  I paper pieced the red hat from plain red cardstock and colored the rest with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the other challenge entries here.

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this reminds me of something you'd see from the 50's... so bright and festive! I am glad you managed to play along with us this week, and I hope we'll see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Love your Santa card. Using white flock on the hat is a perfect touch to give demensions on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE, Tonya!!! And...more Christmas stamps than FLOWERS???...keep 'em out...we wanna see you back!!! So glad you joined in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! What a sweet Santa stamp! Christmas cards are so fun to make! This is my first year making cards ahead of time and I am really enjoying it! Hope to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great, classic image! I love how you've used it so simply. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete