Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chats on the farmhouse porch 1/29/13

It's Tuesday and that means it's time to pour a cup of tea and have a little chat, won't you join me?


Everyday Ruralty


This week's questions & my answers:


  1. Have you ever been on a boat? (Motor boat, sail boat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop)
    I have been on many boats, my dad is a fisherman and has had a lake boat, river boat, jet boat and a bay boat.  I live in the great Pacific Northwest so I have been on a ferry boat.  I have been on two cruise ships.  I haven't been on an ark and I'm not sure I want to be...  The whole flooding thing and a few to many not so nice animals make me a little wary.
  2. Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally? If you have an alarm, tell us what type.
    I don't need an alarm but my husband does so I set a radio alarm for him.
  3. Have you ever had a yard sale?
    Is that the same as a garage sale?  If it is then yes, if it isn't then...nope!  If I never have another garage sale again the world will be a much better place.
  4. Do you like kitchen gadgets? What are some of your favorite?
    Does my husband count as a gadget?  Since I taught him to cook he does almost all if it and I get to play on the computer and do paper crafting!  He is my favorite!
  5. Do you read labels at the grocery store?
    Yes!  I have some allergies so it is a must!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to click on the picture and join in on the fun!

5 comments:

  1. You taught your husband to cook and you can play? Wow!You're my hero!!! I agree with you on yard sales/garage sales- too much work to have them. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your husband might be a gadget!!! Too funny...my husband cooks breakfast almost every morning, I think I will now call him my breakfast gadget!! Enjoyed my visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree bout garage (yard) sales...I always have to wait 'till I forget how much work the last one was before I have another one!!! I usually just give my stuff away these days. Thanks for saying something positive about me wanting a Keurig...most people berated me for that!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete