This week's questions:
- Do you make New Years resolutions?
- What do you hope to accomplish this year?
- Tell me about your favorite place to think, create, or just relax.
- Are you a fan of old movies? (Like the ones that were originally black and white.)
- Tell me something that made you happy since our last porch visit. If you're new to the chats, tell me something good that has happened to you lately.
- Some years I do, I have never actually completed any of them but I still try.
- I hope that I can find some peace and meaning in the things I do and more importantly in the things I don't do.
- Home. I love being home with my cats, crafts and family.
- I LOVE old movies! Pretty much anything by Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, Spencer Tracey, Irene Dunne, Jimmy Stewart, Bob Hope, Lucille Ball, Frank Sinatra and Godzilla movies.
- This is my first chat and so far answering the questions has brought up some happy memories! Also some new rubber stamps arrived in the mail and I am looking forward to getting them inky!