Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chats on the farmhouse porch 77

Everyday Ruralty



This week's questions:

  1. Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?
  2. Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)
  3. Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
  4. Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about____________."
  5. If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water?



My Answers:

  1. Yes, poached, a small bowl on the side.
  2. It's sad but I would have to say my iPhone.  
  3. Dark wood.  My husband picked all of it out.  He did a good job too!
  4. Procrastination!  I am awesome at it!
  5. I could really make a case for any of them, all I ask for is warm weather!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to click on the picture and join in on the fun!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your answer to #4. ;P

    Linking from Everyday Ruralty,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Tonya! I used to eat poached eggs often with toast. My family prefers fried or scrambled, so I'm more likely to make those. If you write a book on procrastination, will it be published on time? :) I agree with you on a warm place right now. It was 15 degrees today. The worst part is the wind. I actually like cold weather, but the wind makes it seem cruel. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on # 4 and 5. I love poached eggs on toast but can't ever seem to do it right. The white always goes funny. There must be a trick to it.
    Visiting from the chat and now following :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgoodness I love your answer to #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer on #2 reminds me that I carry my iPod everywhere. It's amazing how handy a small device becomes handy. I'd be lost without my calendar.

    ReplyDelete