Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Five Question Friday 1/25/13





 


This week’s questions & My Answers:




1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
If I can stay home from work and have food in the house, I LOVE snow days!  Otherwise I dread them.

2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
Price is right.

3. What is your preferred climate?
Hawaii.  Hawaii is a climate right?  Hawaii!

4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
Cold cereal.

5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
I have no problem with a bug but spiders I have BIG problems with.  I call the hubby, the son sometimes I get the cat if no one else is around.  I have called my dad at work, if I can’t get ahold of anyone I leave the house until someone gets rid of it. 
No, really I don’t have a problem…

Head on over to FQF and join in the fun!

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment