Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Six Word Saturday 8/31/13



 It's my favorite time of year!

For me this means the time of year that goes by the fastest. Summer is almost over, football season is here. Shorter, cooler days, beautiful fall colors. In a couple more weeks it will be time to bring the long sleeves and long pants out. I don't have a little one anymore so I don't do much decorating for Halloween but I do like to change the decor up a bit for fall then all of the Christmas decor comes out the weekend after Thanksgiving (US). Fall is my favorite time of the year!
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh yes...I adore Autumn! I love the beautiful colors and feelings of Fall! I do love to decorate with pumpkins, and candles, and pillows, and fall~ish decor! I will be getting mine out soon, and putting away the brighter summer items and such.

    Enjoy your long weekend!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell, from reading many of the other 6WS blogs, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite time of the year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall too as the weather begins to cool off :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty though it is, I like to keep it at a distance as long as I can, Tonya. I know what follows it, and how long THAT can last. Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time of year makes me sad..... I'm so sad to see our summer come to an end! It's my favourite time of year (summer). Fall just seems to mean that winter is coming....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tonya ~~ Autum is a nice time, a time for change. Yes, I am ready for the football season and we watched three college games yesterday.

    We here in the South Gulf Texas don't do much sleeves and longer pants until end of October or beginning of November. OUr trees start browning and reddening in November also. Today was still 96F or higher.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Fall as well. Our summers hold on a bit long here for me, but by October, we are usually in full-blown fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn (as we call it) is my favourite time of year too. But here we are entering Spring, and that's also a good time.

    ReplyDelete