Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stamp-a-faire 2013: Tea Staining Techniques


I chose to use Melissa Phillips technique on my card with a couple of differences, she used black tea and soaked it for days.  I used coffee and soaked it for only three hours, next time I will do it like she did because I really like the darker color.

I used one of the sketches from this morning on this card.  My flower didn't "fluff" up as much as I would have liked and this sketch has two flowers which I think makes them look fluffier up together.  Rather than using different card stock on the sections I decided to try a version of Erin's technique and "paint" on the paper with stain.  I really like how it turned out.

This my second project for today.  I'm 12 hours in and only have two projects done... But never fear, I WILL complete all challenges before Noon on Monday!

Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment