Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thinking of you Challenge Card

This is a card for these two challenges:



When I came across the sketch I knew exactly what stamp set, PTI Meadow Greens, and technique I wanted to use on one of my favorite blogs Dawn McVey (My Favorite Things).

The background turned out softer than I really wanted you can barely see the greens and blues and the paper pilled more than I thought it should.  I think I will have to try a different watercolor paper next time.  Over all I think it turned out okay.

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Melon Berry; Inks: PTI Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides; Gelato's: Green, Pink, Fuchia, Light Green, Light Blue, White; VersaMark; White embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I've been regretting not ordering the Meadow Greens set....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, and I wish ii had ordered that stamp set now. Maybe I will. Thank you so much for joining us for the Watermelon Wonder challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, Tonya! make sure to link up to the Curtain Call to be eligible for an award:) thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete