Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 Days of Creativity Day 13

I have linked up at the Nester to join in on the 31 Days Challenge!

Day 13
Aren't those mittens cute?  I made this card a little different from the example by turning the jar upside down.  My thinking was that if I were making one of these snow globes at home I would want the lid down, so I stamped it that way.  Then on the mittens I accidentally put the adhesive on the wrong side and couldn't get it off so I added stickles so it looked like they had snow on them!  As a kid I remember that the snow used to stick to my mittens so why not here too!  :)

I took a two classes with THE Julie Ebersole and this is one of the cards we made.  You can find the supplies we used at Impress.  We used Savvy stamps & dies, Memory box dies and Impress stamps.  I forgot to write down the names of everything but they have a wonderful new website that you can search through and maybe you will find some additional items you just can't live without!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
To see my other 31 Days Challenges for this year:





No comments:

Post a Comment