Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

31 Days of Creatvity Day 19

I have linked up at the Nester to join in on the 31 Days Challenge!

Day 19

This was a really fun card to make.  We stamped the trees directly on the sheer ribbon and then wrapped it around both ends.  Imagine that I had attached the ribbon before the panel and that will give you what it was supposed to look like...  Still once I fix that issue, it will be beautiful. 

Another card from my classes with THE Julie Ebersole.  You can find the supplies we used at Impress.  We used Savvy stamps & dies, Memory box dies and Impress stamps.  I forgot to write down the names of everything but they have a wonderful new website that you can search through and maybe you will find some additional items you just can't live without!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
To see my other 31 Days Challenges for this year:





1 comment: