Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

31 Days of Creatvity Day 7

I have linked up at the Nester to join in on the 31 Days Challenge!


Day 7  Getting rid of sugar ants

Our office kitchen was overtaken by sugar ants last year and we tried everything to get rid of them and nothing worked until I tried this no chemical recipe I found on Pinterest!

I was amazed that as bad as we had them they were mostly gone within 24 hours and completely gone within 48! 

Tip:
The cotton ball will dry very hard overnight so make sure you put it in something, bowl, plate, etc.  I put it on a piece of paper bag and the liquid still stuck to my cupboard.  I would use maybe a piece of foil or plastic that the liquid can't penetrate.

Please let me know if you try this and how it worked for you!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
To see my other 31 Days Challenges for this year:





No comments:

Post a Comment