Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of Creativity Day 9

I have linked up at the Nester to join in on the 31 Days Challenge!

Day 9  Decorating with printables

I found this lovely printable online the other day.  I went to the Dollar Tree and bought some frames, six of them so that I would have a few to choose from, as I plan on putting out more printable seasonal stuff.  This first picture shows the print in a document frame and it fit perfectly!  I wasn't liking the pictures I was getting because of reflection so I decided to hang it on the wall and take a picture...  Yeah the thing with frames that cost only one dollar, they don't put really sturdy hangers on the back.  You know where this is going right?  It fell and broke into four pieces, two glass and two frame...


 Lucky for me I bought some extra frames right!  So this is what it looks like now, glare and all!




Thanks for stopping by!
 
To see my other 31 Days Challenges for this year:





No comments:

Post a Comment