Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 Days of Creativity Day 10

I have linked up at the Nester to join in on the 31 Days Challenge!

Day 10 DIY Embossing Folder

I have been seeing this cool snowy background on several Christmas cards this year and I love it!  Unfortunately the folder has been discontinued and I couldn't find a used one for sale anywhere.  So what to do?  I made my own!


I cut a 5x7 piece out of a cereal box to make the top part of the folder and then pressed it into a piece of card stock which is used for the bottom part of the folder.  I used drops of Ranger's Glossy Accents to make the "dots" because it dries very hard.  I think it turned out great!!

The top of the picture shows the folder and the bottom shows what embossed card stock looks like.  I am so happy!  I will be making a card soon and post it on here.  :)


Thanks for stopping by!
 
To see my other 31 Days Challenges for this year:





No comments:

Post a Comment