This week’s statements:
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Oh yes! I don't think you can teach reality if your children think you are perfect and never mess up.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
I still have my ring and my letterman's jacket! (25 yrs later!)
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
31, I didn't have much stress and I felt really good. You are also taken more seriously since you are not a 20 something and still want to have fun but not make dumb choices.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
Cleaning up after himself! (He's 22!)