Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hoo Are you 8/10




NightOwlCrafting




1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
I would really like to say yes, but I can't.  When I do exercise I like to walk.

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
I have to sleep with two pillows that are made from a down comforter.

3. How often do you vacuum?
My husband does the vacuuming but he does it all the time.  The whole house is done at least twice a week and the kitchen and family room several times a day.  Think he might have an problem?  ;)
4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
 I have earrings that I wear everyday.  I don't wear much, I have lots but I just don't take the time to wear them.

5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?
I drink Starbucks (hot) Peppermint White Mocha Not Fat No Whip year round!


Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join in the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment