Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday!







1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
No purchases this week but my stamps and dies from PTI that I ordered three weeks ago arrived this week!  WOOHOO!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
 Alive - I am very into Adele, Michael Buble and Jason Mraz right now so any of them.  Dead - Elvis!


3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
 Least - Bathroom  Most - When someone else cleans the bathroom!


4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Is this really a question?  Clothes, hands down!


5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Best Foods Mayo, I think this is Hellmans on the East coast.

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen the Five question Friday before, thanks for sharing...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete