Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hoo Are You



NightOwlCrafting




These questions all relate to school!

Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
Pencil what is a pencil?  Pen's all the way!
2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
Red
3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
 I had a roll on liquid when I was in school.
4. calculator or do it in your head?
If you want it correct use a calculator.
5.Favorite subject while in High School?
Band!  Had a blast!


Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join in the fun!


3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

    Greetings Sofieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a job once where my boss would stare at me while I had to do the math for customers' purchases, and I was not allowed to use the calculator. Yep, worse experience ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya, I thought about adding band instead of A&P, but I only had 1 semester of it in HS. Soccer trupmed band, and they were at the same time.

    ReplyDelete