Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday








1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
No siblings. I am close with my parents and vacation with them a lot.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Seeing as I am already OVER weight, (what weight I don't know) I would LOVE to see how the other people live that are UNDER weight!

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Fresh cut curly fries! Greasy goodness. Scones are a close second!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
Mine is taking a year off before starting on his junior year in college. Not thrilled, I would like him to start sooner.

5. Pool or Ocean?
Pool, not as many sharks!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow.. I'm following back...I am an only child too.. It is funny, I never thought of sharks in the ocean (and I live on the beach) until Tues when this happened....http://feelingbeachie.com/2011/08/they-say-these-waters-arent-what-they-used-to-be.html/

    ReplyDelete