Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hoo are you?

I have seen this on Lindsay's blog a few times and thought it would be fun to try, so here we go.




NightOwlCrafting





1. What is your favorite craft or type of craft and if you are a crafter how did you get into it?
My favorite craft right now is paper crafting. I love all crafts! My mom was into ceramics and tri-chem. I remember taking a tri-chem class with her, I couldn't have been more than six, in the back of ERNST hardware store. I have been crafting something or other ever since.


2. What shows have you been watching this summer?
I have been watching Real Housewives of NY and New Jersey. There is too much fighting so I think I am done with those shows. I have also been watching Weeds and Entourage. They are both great entertainment.

3. Who does the yard work at your house?
Husband! I'm no dummy and I HATE bugs!

4. Are you working on any projects inside the home or outside this week?
Not yet but I am hoping to start this soon!

5. Do you have to worry about getting ready for back to school?
Not this fall. My son is almost finished with his AA and is looking for a university for next fall. (While I save money!)

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join in the fun!

This is my first Hoo and was is fun! I will try and do it again.

4 comments:

  1. This week was my first Hoo as well! And you're right, it IS fun! Nice to get a behind the scenes look at the authors! I love paper too and was an avid scrapbooker and card-maker until I got into sewing. But, I'm finding my Big Shot die-cutter is very helpful in making fabric flower embellishments for my purses.
    Happy crafting and hugs from Montana!
    Best,
    Rikka J. (your newest follower)
    Ricochet and Away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my Hoo post and for following me! This was my first one, too. It's been fun getting introduced to new people and ideas! I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya! This was my first time as well! The Tri-Chem you speak of...are those the paints that people had in-home parties with in the 70's?? If so, I remember those so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Weeds! It is so crazy. Thanks for your comment on my HOO. I started because of Lindsay, too. ;) Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete