Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Follow Friday #32



Photobucket


This week’s statements:

1. ___is my least favorite household chore.
2. ___ is my guilty pleasure.
3. In the __________, I think ___________.
4. My favorite ___________for _________ is _____________.

My answers:

1. Cleaning the toilets is my least favorite household chore.

2. Sleeping, is my guilty pleasure! (I wish I could do it for a job!)

3. In the morning, I think today is the day I give up lattes.  I say it every morning...

4. My favorite thing to eat for dinner is homemade soup.

To follow along or join in the fun click the picture above.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. If you have any good homemade soup recipes I would love to have them!
    And why give up lattes? They are SOOOO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite dinner is my favorite lunch... thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom used to make this awesome cabbage soup every winter. I should get that recipe. I am craving soup today now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soup....yummmmmm.....going to think about making some!!!! And how can sleep be a guilty pleasure???? You gotta have it!!! LOL Hopping over from Hilary's! Great to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleep for a job? OMG, I'm jealous that you get such good sleep and I crave it.

    ReplyDelete